Who we are
Established in 1996, LEGACY CONSULTING GROUP is a full-service healthcare consulting firm that provides independent management counsel in the areas of strategy, business and market development, financial, real estate and facility planning. Quality, value, and client satisfaction are the cornerstones of our consulting philosophy. Through mutual trust and respect, LEGACY consultants develop long-term relationships with clients rather than one-time consulting assignments. Our goal is to assist our clients in achieving their goals and objectives within the framework of strategic, financial, and quality-of-care criteria.
Our vision is to be recognized as a unique leader in providing innovative, insightful, and strategically sound business solutions tailored to each client’s specific organizational needs and circumstances. Our mission is to provide management counsel and consulting assistance to our clients in a manner that will create lasting value.
At LEGACY CONSULTING, we share the following core values:
- A philosophy of honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care and then live up to them.
- We appreciate the sense of urgency in matters related to our clients and strive to be responsive in all that we do.
- Our recommendations are always practical and achievable.
- We involve key individuals throughout the client organization from the beginning to earn their confidence and trust so that our final recommendations are viewed as shared conclusions.
LEGACY CONSULTING provides personalized and tailored services to each of our clients. We have a keen understanding of the complex issues and evolving forces affecting today’s healthcare executive, having had extensive hands-on experience across a wide-range of healthcare organizations. We work collaboratively with our clients to identify their unique needs and specific objectives in order to design a tailored solution that addresses the practical realities of their organization. We recognize that the key to successful business planning is timely implementation; which typically leads to our continued involvement during this critical phase.
- As Founder and Managing Principal of Legacy Consulting Group, Mr. Brown draws on nearly three decades of experience as a senior healthcare executive and general management read more.....
- Mr. Brady draws on nearly four decades of experience in all areas of market research, statistical/healthcare data analysis, market assessment, and demand forecasting read more.....
- As a Practice Leader at LEGACY CONSULTING GROUP, Mr. Britain draws on nearly two decades of experience as a senior healthcare executive read more......